Today in our weekly signature “What’s Hot on Pinterest” we’re going to show 5 inspiring pictures that our Pinterest followers have been enjoying during this week. Take a look the best of the week.
1. Rattan furniture may have been big in the ’70s but then it seemed relegated to dated conservatories and old people’s homes. Now, we’re all rather in love with it again.
2. This vintage style decor apartment in São Paulo, Brazil is a truly eye pleaser. There is so much to look at; everywhere the eye roves it is met with something so particular and extraordinary that it could easily be a stand-alone piece.
3. In the south of London is a fascinating vintage store, actually is more like a terrarium vintage store. Thanks to the fact that owning outdoor space in the city is a luxury rather than a given, business is booming.
4. Geometric-patterned and monochrome tiles, rounded mirrors and brown leather seats feature this 1960s vintage style restaurant in Iceland.
5. The London Design Festival is almost here and you need the best hotels to stay in this big city. So, we have a special list with our recommendations.
Did you like our article? Feel free to pin all the images to your favorite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And do not forget that you can visit our Pinterest Boards and find out the most outstanding vintage industrial style inspirations concerning interior design, arts, and lifestyle.