Casa Decor is a world of luxury interior design, and today you’ll find out everything about it! Due to the pandemic crisis, it was delayed, and we already know everything about the new dates!
The 55th edition of Casa Decor is almost here with new dates and always thinking about all the design lovers and their safety – also with a special feature of a 360º virtual tour!
Vintage Industrial Style Blog will tell you everything about this amazing design event that gathers the best projects of the most conceptualized interior designers! Madrid will be the stage of this event between the 8th of June and 15th of July, 2020!
Casa Decor takes place at Calle de Velázquez, 21; and the building is quite important as well. It’s a House/Palace, built in between 1904 an 1907, and designed by the amazing architect José Espelíus Anduaga on behalf of Francisco Sánchez-Pleites. The brick facade is the most proeminent feature of the house: profusely adorned, with plants and organic forms that will let you mesmerized!
Casa Decor is a platform, created for the interior design field and also for design trends and lifestyle. A unique design experience that takes place every year in a different location in the center of Madrid.
During 6 weeks, the exhibition is open to the public, where visitors have the chance to see more than 100 spaces decorated by both stablish and emergind design professionals. It is the perfect change for exhibitors to show their novelties and set the trends for the future years.
On each edition, more than 200 exhibitors gather, among companies and design professionals, in order to promote their work.
Usually design events only empowers the interior design sector, but Casa Decor is the perfect event to give visibility to luxury and lifestyle brands. More than 50,000 design professionals and lovers visit Casa Decor .
“Of the large influx, 54% are potential direct clients and the remaining 46%, professionals related to different business areas, not only in the habitat sector, but also in construction, hospitality, catering, real estate development, advertising, tourism, Fashion, education and culture”, Casa Decor.
You can find more about the projects of the previous editions here!
Did you like our article about: Knock Knock! Casa Decor 2020 Has New Dates and We Have a Complete Guide!
Feel free to pin all the images to your favourite Pinterest board or to print it and use in your mood board. And do not forget that you can visit our Pinterest Boards and find out the most outstanding vintage industrial style inspirations concerning the interior design, arts, and lifestyle.